PMF has a 25-year long history of Corporate Social Responsibility, a form of enterprise for which it has always relied on a healthy measure of common sense. Corporate Social Responsibility is based on and revolves around three P’s: People, Planet and Profit. Creating a consistent balance between these three P’s is fundamental if our society is to develop and flourish sustainably. Our CSR policy contains 11 principal elements, all of which are outlined below.
• Ensuring the safety of workplaces and work methods, so that the risk of accidents and possible incapacity to work on the part of our employees and others is kept to a minimum.
• Creating a positive working climate in which employees work together effectively and enjoy the work they do.
• Regularly informing employees about matters involving company policy, targets and results for the purpose of promoting team spirit, motivation, focus on results and awareness in the area of quality and safety.
• Designing processes and facilities in such a way as to keep energy consumption and environmental impact as low and small as possible or even reduce them.
• Promoting the use of sustainable materials and resources in product development and the organisation of business accommodation.
• Promoting energy awareness among employees.
• Reducing waste flows and, where possible, using waste products as packaging material (life span increase).
• Conducting business operations in a way that ensures both profit and continuity.
• Developing and manufacturing sustainable products in compliance with the wishes, requirements and expectations of our clients as well as relevant legal regulations.
• Building sound relationships with our clients by acting as a partner, by delivering durable high quality products and by providing reliable services, all within the agreed terms.
• Continually striving towards improvement where the need for improvement is apparent and where market developments and technological advancement require us or make it possible for us to do so.
interested in a product of PMF?
PMF will participate as exhibitor at the Innotrans exhibition in Berlin. This event will take place in Messe Berlin from Tuesday 18th until and include 21th September 2018. You are more than welcome in Hall 26 stand 228.
The sales offices and production facilities in Burgum and Veendam are closed until and include Sunday 26th August 2018. From Monday 27th August 2018, we are more than happy to answer all your questions. We wish you a pleasant summer!
PMF Steel Poles is exhibitor at the international exhibition Light + Building. From 18th till 23th March 2018, the Light + Building will take place in Frankfurt am Main. The Light + Building is the biggest international exhibition for lighting. In hall 5.0, you will find the most important suppliers with products for street lighting and outdoor lighting. You are very welcome…